Annual General Meeting: Wednesday, May 17 @ 6 p.m.
You are cordially invited to Suncrest’s PAC Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, May 17 at 6 p.m. in the school library. Several important updates and items will be presented in preparation for the upcoming 2017-18 school year, as well as elections for next year’s PAC Executive. All positions are open - consider nominating yourself! Nomination forms are located at the school office and will be accepted up to the time of the vote.
Free babysitting in one of the classrooms is available!
** To save time, please review the April meeting minutes online prior to the meeting if possible. You can find the document posted under “Meetings/Minutes” on this website.
ON THE AGENDA:
- Open Meeting/Introductions
- Adoption of April Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer’s Report & Preliminary 2017-18 Budget Presentation
- DPAC Report
- Chair’s Report (2017-18 Fundraising Efforts, Updates on Current Budget Expenses, Earthquake Preparedness Progress)
- Principal’s Report
- Election For 2017-18 Executive Positions
- New Business
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com